http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classifie ... 4B00342C5E
:toothy8:
Fight Club resubmitted to the BBFC - now uncut
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
You fool - you miss out on a bunch of commentaries available on the R1.gasteropod wrote:You fool - it is an amazing film. And I don't care if it's now uncut - I own the R4
The first half of Fight Club is good, it goes down the crapper after that. Honestly, only a moron wouldn't see the big twist coming from a mile away.
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
I stand before you, a moron.EvaUnit02 wrote:You fool - you miss out on a bunch of commentaries available on the R1.![]()
The first half of Fight Club is good, it goes down the crapper after that. Honestly, only a moron wouldn't see the big twist coming from a mile away.I hate how predictable Hollywood thrillers are.
I guess a UK SE is coming... I'm not sure whether to wait or try and get the R1 version... nothing's been announced yet anyways.

-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
Well, the UK had a Special Edition, the same as the US Special Edition, except it had cuts for violence and I think the commentaries were missing.
The R1 and R2 Special Editions have long since been out of print. I think you will have a hard time finding the 2 disc set. Shops & e-tailers everywhere only seem to stock the single disc version...
The R1 and R2 Special Editions have long since been out of print. I think you will have a hard time finding the 2 disc set. Shops & e-tailers everywhere only seem to stock the single disc version...
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Well, here's your new R2 release. The film bundled with the original book. *Yawn*
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
