Page 1 of 1

Anyone been to the dogs?

Posted: 08 May 2005, 01:29
by BiscLimpkit
Aye, I'm not a gambler but it was a mate's birthday - so we went to the dogs. I didn't have a clue on who to bet for, so I kinda made up my mind when I saw the dogs before each race. I basically went for the one who looked the most aggressive - failing that, the one who had the best name.

Well I lost £4... which is ok as I wasn't going to be spending more than a fiver. It was a lot of fun though, pretty exciting,

There were a lot of professional gamblers there... placing like £20 on a single bet!!! :o

Posted: 08 May 2005, 01:33
by romerojpg
I am always a Winner, the Horses are better I bet a lot more than 20 quid :D slap it down and act confident and you may win :shock:

Re: Anyone been to the dogs?

Posted: 01 Jan 2011, 00:20
by saltysam
Fucking Hell,Romero,who'd walk a mile to save a penny spunks money on horses :o