Anyone been to the dogs?

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Anyone been to the dogs?

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Aye, I'm not a gambler but it was a mate's birthday - so we went to the dogs. I didn't have a clue on who to bet for, so I kinda made up my mind when I saw the dogs before each race. I basically went for the one who looked the most aggressive - failing that, the one who had the best name.

Well I lost £4... which is ok as I wasn't going to be spending more than a fiver. It was a lot of fun though, pretty exciting,

There were a lot of professional gamblers there... placing like £20 on a single bet!!! :o
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I am always a Winner, the Horses are better I bet a lot more than 20 quid :D slap it down and act confident and you may win :shock:
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Re: Anyone been to the dogs?

Post by saltysam »

Fucking Hell,Romero,who'd walk a mile to save a penny spunks money on horses :o
working class blu-ray fan
Post Reply