Page 1 of 1

"M" Criterion (New SE) R1

Posted: 29 Mar 2005, 14:33
by grim_tales
I was wondering is the same as the current UK 2 disc release?
I may pick it up (the UK one) if its cheap, I rented M once and found it extraordinary. :o

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ance&s=dvd

Posted: 29 Mar 2005, 18:26
by bradavon
No it's different. There isn't much in it though:

http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDCompare7/m.htm

You need to concentrate on the last two screen captures, which are the Criterion and then Eureka. To me there is nothing really in it (apparently the Criterion has the edge well I can't see any different, much). The extras are about the same. I own the UK Eureka and think it's tops.

The Criterion is £6 more expensive though from CD WOW (£7.99 vs.. £13.99). I know which I'd get.

Posted: 29 Mar 2005, 18:56
by grim_tales
Both of them have unique extras apparently, I'd get the UK one.
I was surprised by how chilling and scary M was conisdering today's climate of unrest about paedophiles etc...