"M" Criterion (New SE) R1

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

"M" Criterion (New SE) R1

Post by grim_tales »

I was wondering is the same as the current UK 2 disc release?
I may pick it up (the UK one) if its cheap, I rented M once and found it extraordinary. :o

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ance&s=dvd
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

No it's different. There isn't much in it though:

http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDCompare7/m.htm

You need to concentrate on the last two screen captures, which are the Criterion and then Eureka. To me there is nothing really in it (apparently the Criterion has the edge well I can't see any different, much). The extras are about the same. I own the UK Eureka and think it's tops.

The Criterion is £6 more expensive though from CD WOW (£7.99 vs.. £13.99). I know which I'd get.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Both of them have unique extras apparently, I'd get the UK one.
I was surprised by how chilling and scary M was conisdering today's climate of unrest about paedophiles etc...
Post Reply