R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by Markgway »

Image
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11928
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by HungFist »

Sad news indeed. I watched Airlplane just three days ago.

"...and don't call me Shirley"
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by grim_tales »

Sad news - RIP :(

"The truth hurts, doesnt it Hapsburg? Oh sure maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing..."
User avatar
Xenon
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 246
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 16:28

Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by Xenon »

R.I.P. I'm one of those rare people who actually enjoyed 2001: A Space Travesty.
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by brooce-leroy »

shit, i didn't know he kicked the bucket. :( RIP Les.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
User avatar
luckystars
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1893
Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 09:01

Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

Post by luckystars »

Sad days indeed :|
2010 - The return of the HK movie industry :)
Image
Post Reply