R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen
Sad news indeed. I watched Airlplane just three days ago.
"...and don't call me Shirley"
"...and don't call me Shirley"
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen
Sad news - RIP 
"The truth hurts, doesnt it Hapsburg? Oh sure maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing..."
"The truth hurts, doesnt it Hapsburg? Oh sure maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing..."
-
Xenon
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 16:28
Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen
R.I.P. I'm one of those rare people who actually enjoyed 2001: A Space Travesty.
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Re: R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen
shit, i didn't know he kicked the bucket.
RIP Les.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
-
luckystars
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: 12 Sep 2005, 08:01

