Page 1 of 1

Star Trek: First Contact - 2 disc SE R1

Posted: 15 Mar 2005, 09:48
by grim_tales
I remember enjoying this quite a lot when it was released, I thought it was very good, and I'm not even a Trekkie! ;) I do quite like science-fiction though. :)

I think the film was accessible to non-fans too. :) Anyway, there is a 2 disc set with DTS and many features on R1 here -

http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?pa=s ... tle=581884

Not saying I'd buy it though.. :D

Posted: 15 Mar 2005, 20:08
by bradavon
Personally I think all the NG Star Trek films are pants when compared to the original six. With only "Nemesis" being pretty good. The rest seem like TV movies (Generations certainly does).

Star Trek films used to be epic in scope, not any more. Star Trek: TMP may have it's faults but it is far more epic than Generations will ever be.

IMO TWOK and TUD are fantastic, some are good and some are average. I'd only buy TWOK and TUD (that's six right?)

Posted: 16 Mar 2005, 08:50
by grim_tales
What does TWOK stand for?
TUD is The Undiscovered Country right?

Posted: 16 Mar 2005, 13:34
by bradavon
Yes and:

The Wrath of Khan.