iPhone not compatible with 64-Bit Windows!

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

iPhone not compatible with 64-Bit Windows!

Post by bradavon »

That's XP 64 or Vista 64:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/30/ipho ... ista-oops/

The iPhone doesn't interest me at all but come on Apple get with the program. Talk about living in the dark ages. "Go with Apple, it just works" Yeah Right!

I'm pretty sure Windows Mobile supports 64-Bit Windows ;) , you can do a slew more things with that too. The full web on your mobile? Exclusive to the iPhone, give over you've been able to do that for 5+ years.

The iPhone does have oodles of storage I'll give it that but otherwise meh.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

That is gay. Looks to be the Newton MKII after all.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Only a fag would buy an I Phone anyway.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yeah, Iphone is 25% gayness, 75% marketing hype, 0% innovation.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

or
99% I think I am cool with my I Phone
1% value for money.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

romerojpg wrote:Only a fag would buy an I Phone anyway.
romerojpg wrote:or
99% I think I am cool with my I Phone
1% value for money.
100% You just admitted that you like to smoke cock.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I dont mind that I would admit I was gay, before I admit I own an I Phone.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I suspect it's as good as the Ipod, personally I don't rate those either but many do.