Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion
Elsewhere
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 01 Jul 2007, 15:50
That's XP 64 or Vista 64:
http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/30/ipho ... ista-oops/
The iPhone doesn't interest me at all but come on Apple get with the program. Talk about living in the dark ages. "Go with Apple, it just works" Yeah Right!
I'm pretty sure Windows Mobile supports 64-Bit Windows
, you can do a slew more things with that too. The full web on your mobile? Exclusive to the iPhone, give over you've been able to do that for 5+ years.
The iPhone does have oodles of storage I'll give it that but otherwise meh.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 01 Jul 2007, 16:15
That is gay. Looks to be the Newton MKII after all.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 01 Jul 2007, 16:33
Only a fag would buy an I Phone anyway.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 01 Jul 2007, 16:55
Yeah, Iphone is 25% gayness, 75% marketing hype, 0% innovation.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 01 Jul 2007, 17:31
or
99% I think I am cool with my I Phone
1% value for money.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 01 Jul 2007, 18:17
romerojpg wrote: Only a fag would buy an I Phone anyway.
romerojpg wrote: or
99% I think I am cool with my I Phone
1% value for money.
100% You just admitted that you like to smoke cock.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 01 Jul 2007, 18:18
I dont mind that I would admit I was gay, before I admit I own an I Phone.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 01 Jul 2007, 18:25
I suspect it's as good as the Ipod, personally I don't rate those either but many do.