What a rip roaring good read. It's a thriller that takes place within 24 hours - so I could almost picture Kiefer Sutherland as Robert Langdon. The suspense factor is just as good as the Harry Potter novels and is remarkably easy to follow, despite the complex subject matter.
I'm well looking forward to reading the Da Vinci Code.
Another reason why I enjoyed it is because it's set in the Vatican City and Rome. I was there in 2004 and could totally picture a lot of the locations. I even dug out my holiday snaps to see how accurate the descriptions were. Sweet.
PS: This would make an awesome film if handled with care. Not seen Da Vinci Code yet...
Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
- degeneration
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 09:49
- Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
Re: Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"
Still haven't watched the film of this.
working class blu-ray fan
- brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Re: Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"
have no interest in either book/film.
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
- degeneration
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 09:49
- Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)
Re: Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"
Book - very good.
Film - not so good.
Film - not so good.
