Some of them are better than others, I love the excellent "Secret of the Unicorn" "Red Rackham's Treasure" and "Cigars of the Pharoah"
Bisc do you have this set?
I find it weird how they've provided the original soundtrack but no subs, forcing us to essentially listen to the dub (which I don't mind, but it would've been nice to have given the option).grim_tales wrote:
Eh? What do you mean the UK DVDs dont have subs? Its the English dub

You should have read the very first Tintin album (Tintin au pays des Soviets = Tintin in the land of the Soviets).LD wrote:Kinda racist looking at how the black people were portrayed back then
Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but Belgian French is quite different from French.Grim wrote: Whats the diff between French and Belgian French?
I recall from seeing the Tintin cartoon as recent as a couple years ago, that the English dub dialogue sync'ed up perfectly... Actually I find that's the case with most piss-poor French cartoons (the Tintin cartoon was good though) that I've seen (that were dubbed into English by Canadians).Tom2681 wrote:Yep, Grim, the original language is french (or "French-Belgian" to be more precise).
I've never heard the english dub.