Page 29 of 45

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 16:28
by saltysam
Deadwood season 3 has arrived,still waiting on King Boxer.

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 16:33
by romerojpg
Ohhhh Deadwood, may get that :) havent watched Season 2 yet mind you, but hey. Such a shame these cheaper versions dont have the american commentaries by the cast :( but hey for cheap prices I can live without the commentaries.

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 22:07
by thelostdragon
It's good to hear that someone who has been waiting for a long time for his order has finally received it. Gives me hope for my own order at CD Wow.

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 22:14
by Markgway
Forgot to mention that order I placed last week arrived yesterday.

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 22:34
by romerojpg
thelostdragon wrote:It's good to hear that someone who has been waiting for a long time for his order has finally received it. Gives me hope for my own order at CD Wow.
I have been saying my orders are going thru, dont I count :D as are the hundreds of other posts on other forums I spoke about.

Posted: 18 Jul 2007, 23:14
by thelostdragon
romerojpg wrote:
thelostdragon wrote:It's good to hear that someone who has been waiting for a long time for his order has finally received it. Gives me hope for my own order at CD Wow.
I have been saying my orders are going thru, dont I count :D as are the hundreds of other posts on other forums I spoke about.
As I understood, you haven't been waiting for your order to arrive for almost a month. (In a few days it's gonna be a month since I ordered my items.)

Posted: 19 Jul 2007, 15:45
by Lourdes
Hmm I ordered Azumanga from them today, didn't realise there were delays with orders. :?

Posted: 19 Jul 2007, 17:23
by saltysam
EvaUnit02 wrote:Sam, does the US HD-DVD of Hot Fuzz have all the extras from the UK 2-disc SE? Ta.
Received Hot Fuzz today, had a quick look and the extras are indeed on the hd-dvd side. i haven't got the uk disc but it appears all extras are there,there are 2 screens of them!lovely transfer as well :)

Posted: 21 Jul 2007, 00:44
by bradavon
Here is the list Salty. I presume a quick squint from your end confirms they're basically there? -

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/hot-fuzz.html

Shame it's still missing 3 commentaries, never mind. The UK R2 has 4 commentaries. The USA DVD only has 1 which I'm betting is identical on the HD-DVD side, correct?

Posted: 21 Jul 2007, 12:29
by grim_tales
I got an email confirmation when I ordered "Hard Boiled" from them and the transaction email, but it doesnt show up, when I'm logged in and there's bo record of it :?

Posted: 21 Jul 2007, 12:48
by romerojpg
bradavon wrote:Here is the list Salty. I presume a quick squint from your end confirms they're basically there? -

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/hot-fuzz.html

Shame it's still missing 3 commentaries, never mind. The UK R2 has 4 commentaries. The USA DVD only has 1 which I'm betting is identical on the HD-DVD side, correct?
How many of you listen a a commentary? never mind 4 :D

I do, but I can easy do that at work.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 00:50
by bradavon
Has anyone got their Taxi Driver DVDs from CD WOW?

I pre-ordered it on the 7th of August along with two CD's and not one of the items has shipped. CD WOW have no clue when Taxi Driver or one of the CDs will ship and the other CD they say "should" ship on the 24th. 3 weeks!

What is up at CD WOW??? I'll give it a wee while yet. I paid way lower than other e-tailors so can wait for now.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 13:16
by romerojpg
bradavon wrote: What is up at CD WOW???
Are you on crack? surley you know by now not to use them. Until at least we know if they are going under and taking evetryones cash with them.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 17:48
by bradavon
No not crack but it's good to see you're still as contradictory as ever. You said the other week orders are arriving fine.

As for not using CD WOW you're not going to use a company based on 1 article? They could very well be in trouble but are still in business, DVD Soon they are not. I've pretty much only ever had good service. I've seen nothing yet to stop me thinking this won't continue, just that they're in trouble.

They've offered me refunds if I want them anyway.

I recommend you actually read that article it doesn't say they've gone under or are going under, you've not heard of companies being bought out?

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:21
by romerojpg
bradavon wrote:No not crack but it's good to see you're still as contradictory as ever. You said the other week orders are arriving fine.
Go back and read again, as your mistaken.

Yes I said MY (not yours) orders arrived, many weeks ago now.

That was before certain thing started happening and people started waiting longer and longer for orders etc.. you seem to be one of them who are waiting a long time, you should expect very long waits for some dvds as many peope are saying thats what happeing to them (in this thread even).

I stopped using them as theres bugger all I want now, but dont keep asking whats up with CDWOW when its obvious whats up with them to everyone, they cannot get stock etc.. simple really.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:37
by thelostdragon
Yeah, but what's up with CD Wow! :?:

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:47
by romerojpg
As has been said many times. There main whorehouse BUNRED DOWN :D they are going thru massive legal troubles and are being taken over.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 20:49
by saltysam
main whorehouse?did the girls get out ok?

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 21:12
by bradavon
The posts you were to Romero were weeks ago. This LD: https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=3824

I cannot wait a wee while yet. I can always get a refund if as you say CD WOW cannot get stock period. I've had to wait before due to stock issues but normally it's only been the odd item.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 21:18
by thelostdragon
@romero & brad
OK, but what happened to CD Wow! :?:

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 21:26
by bradavon
I've posted a link???

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 21:37
by thelostdragon
OK, but what's up with CD Wow! :?:

For all who care, I'm taking the piss out of those who are still wondering about "what's up with CD Wow!" and those who keep on explaining over and over again, that their warehouse has burnt down.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 22:15
by romerojpg
Wow you rock man we are all in stitches here your funny boner must be at CDWOW's Whorehouse, being tickled pink :D

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 22:19
by gasteropod
lol @ LD

Posted: 19 Aug 2007, 22:19
by thelostdragon
romerojpg wrote:Wow you rock man
Same compliment goes out to you for your patience in repeating yourself over and over again: "Their warehouse has burnt down! Don't you know, yet? How can you not know?" :D
we are all in stitches here
So am I here. I really am! Look -> :lol: