HMV have a sale on, many HKL and PA dvds from £4
not bad titles
FoF Bruce Lee platinum edition - £4
HKL young master - £7
The big boss platinum edition - £5
Dragons Forever - £7
Warrior King - £7
The Way of the Dragon - £7
i looked at more, but i cant remember the prices.
HMV, HKL and PA sale
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
HMV, HKL and PA sale
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Good thanks. I had a wicked time in Japan/Thailand, Japan exceeded all my expections. It's a fantastic country, everyone should visit. Those damn sexy knee high sock wearing Japanese girlies OMG!grim_tales wrote:How're things Brad?
Speaking of TYG I was lucky enough to stand a few metres from the female lead of TYG.Just ordered Warrior King for £5.99
I literally walked past the Thai "Star Awards 2006" in BKK. The whole area was cordended off and loads of Thai celebritires were all over the place. TV, Music and Film. Obviously I didn't recognise any of them but the Thais were going nutts.
It was obvious it was big. I managed to pull some decentish (not easy when the crowds were as big as they were) photos off.