HMV, HKL and PA sale

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

HMV, HKL and PA sale

Post by Shen »

HMV have a sale on, many HKL and PA dvds from £4

not bad titles

FoF Bruce Lee platinum edition - £4
HKL young master - £7
The big boss platinum edition - £5
Dragons Forever - £7
Warrior King - £7
The Way of the Dragon - £7


i looked at more, but i cant remember the prices.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

cheers Shen will have a look
working class blu-ray fan
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Cool. I'll have a look next w/e, if I'm to late then so be it.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

How're things Brad? :D

Just ordered Warrior King for £5.99 :)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

grim_tales wrote:How're things Brad? :D
Good thanks. I had a wicked time in Japan/Thailand, Japan exceeded all my expections. It's a fantastic country, everyone should visit. Those damn sexy knee high sock wearing Japanese girlies OMG!
Just ordered Warrior King for £5.99 :)
Speaking of TYG I was lucky enough to stand a few metres from the female lead of TYG.

I literally walked past the Thai "Star Awards 2006" in BKK. The whole area was cordended off and loads of Thai celebritires were all over the place. TV, Music and Film. Obviously I didn't recognise any of them but the Thais were going nutts.

It was obvious it was big. I managed to pull some decentish (not easy when the crowds were as big as they were) photos off.