Hong Kong Legends BOGOF - Back on! (Kind of)

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Maybe a refund for both :? I'm not sure actually. I didnt think to ask that but I imagined I'd get a refund for what it would have cost in the sale had it arrived (£5.99)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

So you get a FREE DVD :D
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah :? The sale was Buy One Get One Free, I told them that at the start. They couldnt have offered the refund if theyre not willing to give it :? I should get some sort of compensation anyway, because I was sold the wrong product due to false advertising :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

The HKL BOGOF is back on, kind of:

Police Story + Snake in the Eagle's Shadow = £5.99
2000 AD + A Chinese Ghost Story = £11.98

In short it looks like some titles do let you BOGOF but some don't.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

This looks interesting from HKL website:
January sale........Coming soon!! 19/12/07

Hong Kong legends will be starting off the New Year with a booming January sale.
Prices will be slashed on many great titles, with up to 80% off selected DVDs!!!!!!

The sale should be up and running by next week so watch this space…………………………
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I noticed that :) Been tryimg to get my other 2 "swapped" DVDs which STILL havent turned up yet, they seem to have been sent/resent etc... :?

Slasher I think you mean 19/1/07 :D :wink:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Actually he doesn't that's what it says :D -

http://www.hongkonglegends.co.uk/index.php?affid=280

Please all remember to use the Bullets affiliate link!

I wonder when it's up as the prices right now (it's next week from the 19th) are the same. I doubt it will be as good as their BOGOF.

p.s - Cheers Slasher.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

The January Sale is on at HKL now - however there doesnt seem to be a link banner to it :?

http://www.hongkonglegends.co.uk/index.php?affid=280

ImageImage
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Thanks Grim.

Tut tut don't forget the affiliate link ;) , especially when it's right above you :D

EDIT: There seems to be three price ranges:

£6.80
£5.99
£3.80

Two of which are the same they've been for weeks or more expensive. That said it doesn't look like it's working yet as no title I can find is £3.80 and Drunken Master is £5.99 NOT £3.80 as the front page banner says.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Yes I have emailed them, and have recieved no reply to this, it been a week now :(
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

About the sale?
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote: That said it doesn't look like it's working yet as no title I can find is £3.80 and Drunken Master is £5.99 NOT £3.80 as the front page banner says.
Who in their right fucking mind would buy the heavily cropped HKL DM anyway?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Well no one but I never said they should. I was clearly just citing it as an example, their example in fact ;)