Hong Kong Legends BOGOF - Back on! (Kind of)
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
When did you originally contact them Grim? Was is it over 7 days ago? If not it's best to put it in context.
Definitely don't just send it back, that's asking for trouble. It will only get lost in the system.
But yes you've got the wrong DVD so don't give up. Call them. I'm sure it's only a regular telephone cost. We're not all penny pinchers like Romero with our cash
p.s - My Moon Warrior and Swordsmen DVDs haven't shipped despite placing an order a week ago, the last batch arrived in a few days.
Don't forget it's Christmas which means every mail order company on the planet is super busy. As are Royal Mail especially.
Definitely don't just send it back, that's asking for trouble. It will only get lost in the system.
But yes you've got the wrong DVD so don't give up. Call them. I'm sure it's only a regular telephone cost. We're not all penny pinchers like Romero with our cash
p.s - My Moon Warrior and Swordsmen DVDs haven't shipped despite placing an order a week ago, the last batch arrived in a few days.
Don't forget it's Christmas which means every mail order company on the planet is super busy. As are Royal Mail especially.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
It took them a week to actually implement the change
Great sale left then:
Hapkido - £11.99
Initial D - Drift Racer - £11.99
Peacock King - £11.99
A Better Tomorrow 2 - £11.99
Big Boss Platinum Edition - £11.99
Warrior King - £11.99
Way of the Dragon (old single disc) - £7.00 - although it's £5.99 in the BL section???
Dreadnaught - £11.99
Heroes Shed No Tears - £11.99
The Grudge 2 - £11.99
A sale of 10 DVDs wow
To be fair I guess £5.99 is a decent price but still only at most a couple of quid less than anywhere else. It's a good job I got everything I wanted (pretty much).
Great sale left then:
Hapkido - £11.99
Initial D - Drift Racer - £11.99
Peacock King - £11.99
A Better Tomorrow 2 - £11.99
Big Boss Platinum Edition - £11.99
Warrior King - £11.99
Way of the Dragon (old single disc) - £7.00 - although it's £5.99 in the BL section???
Dreadnaught - £11.99
Heroes Shed No Tears - £11.99
The Grudge 2 - £11.99
A sale of 10 DVDs wow
To be fair I guess £5.99 is a decent price but still only at most a couple of quid less than anywhere else. It's a good job I got everything I wanted (pretty much).
Last edited by bradavon on 21 Dec 2006, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I bet HKL didn't know what hit them. What's happening people are suddenly buying DVDs direct from us, that's never happened before.
Pity the sale is now rather pathetic. I may still get 1-2 as £5.99 is a slightly below average price but I'm now not in a rush in the slightest.
Pity the sale is now rather pathetic. I may still get 1-2 as £5.99 is a slightly below average price but I'm now not in a rush in the slightest.
Last edited by bradavon on 02 Jan 2007, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
Yup, I kinda hoped they would leave the offer still open for £5.99, they could still makes some money out of it...bradavon wrote:I bet HKL didn't know what hit them. What's happening people are suddenly buying DVDs direct from us, that's never happened before.
Pity the sale is now rather pathetic. I may still get 1-2 as £5.99 is a slightly below average price but I'm now not in a rush in the slightest.
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Sorry to hear that Grim. Yep I'd send it back Grim and order it elsewhere.
Why is that bullshit? Either they're out of stock or more worryingly it's OOP.
How can you get a refund it was free or are you getting refund for both and therefore getting a free DVD.
I've still had no reply. I bet they've got a massive backlog of e-mails. I've e-mailed them again tonight. I've also had to e-mail them over a later order (placed late last week) which arrived today but the case is broken.
I've asked for a replacement case, there's no point sending it back if I can help it.
Why is that bullshit? Either they're out of stock or more worryingly it's OOP.
How can you get a refund it was free or are you getting refund for both and therefore getting a free DVD.
I've still had no reply. I bet they've got a massive backlog of e-mails. I've e-mailed them again tonight. I've also had to e-mail them over a later order (placed late last week) which arrived today but the case is broken.
I've asked for a replacement case, there's no point sending it back if I can help it.