The "DVD Mystère" discussion thread
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Well no, but obviously having a big-ass Yuen Biao image to start it off with, would have been way to easy, so I just used a picture of one of his colleguesKnetan wrote:hey,
it is a classic but that character in the first shot isn't THE character and image the film lives with to this day.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
AARRRGGHHH! I would have gotten it with that Pat Ha shot, too.Markgway wrote:As soon as I saw Pat Ha I knew the previous film... damn I can't stay on 24/7 can I???
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Nice one, Bisc.
Scores:
Tom2681 = 90 Points.
Markgway = 75 Points.
LostDragon = 62 Points.
Yi-Long = 47 Points.
BiscLimpkit = 42 Points.
Brooce-Leroy = 41 Points.
Knetan = 27 Points.
ReconFive = 21 Points.
Gasteropod = 18 Points.
RomeroJPG = 15 Points.
Grim Tales = 15 Points.
Slasher13 = 15 Points.
The68Monkey = 13 Points.
Mordib = 12 Points.
Keung94 = 10 Points.
EvaUnit2 = 9 Points.
Bradavon = 6 Points.
Limited Edition Slag (TigerCage) = 3 Points.
IronMonkey = 3 Points.
Kurgan = 3 Points.
Scores:
Tom2681 = 90 Points.
Markgway = 75 Points.
LostDragon = 62 Points.
Yi-Long = 47 Points.
BiscLimpkit = 42 Points.
Brooce-Leroy = 41 Points.
Knetan = 27 Points.
ReconFive = 21 Points.
Gasteropod = 18 Points.
RomeroJPG = 15 Points.
Grim Tales = 15 Points.
Slasher13 = 15 Points.
The68Monkey = 13 Points.
Mordib = 12 Points.
Keung94 = 10 Points.
EvaUnit2 = 9 Points.
Bradavon = 6 Points.
Limited Edition Slag (TigerCage) = 3 Points.
IronMonkey = 3 Points.
Kurgan = 3 Points.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
did you see that movie 68? its a very interesting movie, as is waking life
as for the screen shot no idea
as for the screen shot no idea
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
No, I haven't seen it, but I thought Stephen Hawking's book was a good fit with that film. I'll check it out one of these days, though. 
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com






