German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by Shingster »

Yi-Long wrote:Wait.... you're not pregnant, are you!?!? :icon_suspect:
I might be, I'll let you know in a couple of months! :D . I'm around 6ft 3 and bulky everywhere, even if I were thin I'd still be heavy because I'm barrel-chested.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11925
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by HungFist »

Shing's just got heavy bones :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by Markgway »

20% of my total weight is pure cock. :cool:
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:20% of my total weight is pure cock. :cool:
You're not supposed to swallow them, Mark.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by Markgway »

That may be your funniest gag yet. :lol:
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by grim_tales »

I weigh about 10st I think.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!

Post by gasteropod »

Yi-Long wrote:I don't even wear them when I only go outside to feed the ducks or something.

:lol:
Post Reply