I might be, I'll let you know in a couple of months!Yi-Long wrote:Wait.... you're not pregnant, are you!?!?
German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
- Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11925
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
Shing's just got heavy bones 
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
You're not supposed to swallow them, Mark.Markgway wrote:20% of my total weight is pure cock.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
I weigh about 10st I think.
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: German man castrates daughter's 57 year old boyfriend!!
Yi-Long wrote:I don't even wear them when I only go outside to feed the ducks or something.
