The Official "Dragon Dynasty" Thread!
-
DangerousLeeHandsome
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 02:27
- Location: California, US
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
chenlung
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 901
- Joined: 27 Feb 2005, 22:45
- Location: Scotland
You erm, think you could burn me your Channel 4 copy onto a DVD-RMarkgway wrote:Great film. Let's hope they don't fuck this one up too.
I discarded mine (what a fucking dick I was to throw away nostalgia!) as I had better I suppose, but subtitles were pretty good and it was overall cool. I could do with a version without a crappy TV signal like the one at my end.
Scott
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
chenlung
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 901
- Joined: 27 Feb 2005, 22:45
- Location: Scotland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
RickyTheDragonSteamboat
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 07 Dec 2006, 23:54
That was also true with DD's release of Hard-boiled. I still remember hordes of geeks on another forum bitching about the "botched cropping, stretching and distortion" of the image. Who gives a shit! That was the same version seen on the 2005 Scanbox R2 release and nobody bitched about that.Ivan Drago wrote:One thing I am wary of is that, according to one contact, DD used existing HD masters for FoL and Tai Chi Master, which has the frame blurring built in - its not DD's doing.
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
Ummm...no, the cropping and distortion is uniqe to the DDRickyTheDragonSteamboat wrote:That was also true with DD's release of Hard-boiled. I still remember hordes of geeks on another forum bitching about the "botched cropping, stretching and distortion" of the image. Who gives a shit! That was the same version seen on the 2005 Scanbox R2 release and nobody bitched about that.Ivan Drago wrote:One thing I am wary of is that, according to one contact, DD used existing HD masters for FoL and Tai Chi Master, which has the frame blurring built in - its not DD's doing.
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
-
eon
- Little White Dragon
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 18 Nov 2007, 11:07
- Location: Down Under
-
chenlung
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 901
- Joined: 27 Feb 2005, 22:45
- Location: Scotland
-
RickyTheDragonSteamboat
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 07 Dec 2006, 23:54
-
oldeschool17
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 23:38
Most of those hordes of geeks you state post on here. lolRickyTheDragonSteamboat wrote:That was also true with DD's release of Hard-boiled. I still remember hordes of geeks on another forum bitching about the "botched cropping, stretching and distortion" of the image. Who gives a shit! That was the same version seen on the 2005 Scanbox R2 release and nobody bitched about that.Ivan Drago wrote:One thing I am wary of is that, according to one contact, DD used existing HD masters for FoL and Tai Chi Master, which has the frame blurring built in - its not DD's doing.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
I might point out that nobody ever bought the Scanbox edition. That's why it didn't receive any critisism. It wasn't praised by anyone either.RickyTheDragonSteamboat wrote:That was also true with DD's release of Hard-boiled. I still remember hordes of geeks on another forum bitching about the "botched cropping, stretching and distortion" of the image. Who gives a shit! That was the same version seen on the 2005 Scanbox R2 release and nobody bitched about that.Ivan Drago wrote:One thing I am wary of is that, according to one contact, DD used existing HD masters for FoL and Tai Chi Master, which has the frame blurring built in - its not DD's doing.
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
-
oldeschool17
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 23:38
And why they/Genius are doing so well right now. As of yesterday they closed @ .02. lolIvan Drago wrote:Judging from Ricky's posts on many forums, he's DDs only fan!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=GNPIE.OB
Dont bother checking their financial statements cause they are epic fail
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
-
DangerousLeeHandsome
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 02:27
- Location: California, US
