And I mean "legal" dvds.
Pirate copies do not count.
Also, double-discers only count as one.
I just wanna check whether I'm crazy to have bought so many discs
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
if your the 500-1000 person then yes, totally crazy my 400+ collection is far too big as it is, looking to knock it down to around 200 sometime soon....
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
50-200 is a bit of a wide berth isnt it? I have 143 DVDs (including boxsets, double discs etc), which in this case is an average collection. But I've been at it for a few years (since 2001) as well.
My DVD Profiler curently lists 657 DVDs, so I probably have about 700 DVDs. I always tell myself to sell lots of them, especially silly stuff, like the Bruceploitation films. But then again, I think I have to keep them for reference, possible reviewing on my sites or simply as a collector.
The only DVDs I ever sell is when I upgrade and the new DVD has a superior picture quality etc etc... but in the case of the Universe disc of "Millionaires Express", I'll keep it, because it has scenes not present in the HKL DVD.
I have 386 some of which are bootlegs (not many) but in the way I copy them yes they do count . I've no idea what I have without them (there is no option in DVD Profiler ).
I wouldn't ask Nils this quesion 90% of his collection are bootlegs
IronMonkey wrote:Are we counting box sets as 1 item too? I mean like 24 and Friends?
Romero, how many years would it take you to watch them all ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
I dont know how many I own yet, it will be over 1000 I guess, not sure till I list em all and count
but hey most I have watched many times. Mostly TV shows I aint watched yet but I do own a lot of TV shows yet to see.
I love these things and I cannot see me stopping buying, but I did slow down buying when I thought I passed 1000, this month esspecially has made me think a lot so slowed right down. Its just scary thinking about it.
Well buying and recieving is the way I look at it.
I have only acctually ordered about 4 this month so far, but sadly I recieved a fe this month but hey a lot of them cost very little
Dead Like Me Season 2
Quick And The Dead, The
Dirty Ho
Homicide Life on the Streets Season 7
Road House
Coffee and Cigarettes
Dinosaur
Freaked
Resident Evil Apocalypse Uncut German Premium Edition
Dead Like Me Season 1
Appleseed 2 DVD Limited Tin
I recieved 33 last month so its a big bloody cut back I think.