NOT WORK SAFE: Don't Mess With Andy's Fans + Edison's Photos

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Maybe he just cut his finger? :D
Image
User avatar
Classique
Jackie Chan's Little Toe
Posts: 23
Joined: 26 Jul 2007, 19:40
Location: Shaolin

Post by Classique »

It's timing.

If you look at the finger next to his middle one he was in the process of putting up a peace symbol.You can even see the right side of his face about to crack a smile. :wink: :lol:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

thelostdragon wrote:LOL, some private pics of Shu Qi just leaked from Edison's hard drive backup onto the internet. :D
No, that's an incorrect newsitem, which I've already reported in the comments on that page.
Those pics have been on dynamix.net for many years. Someone is pretending they are from Edison's HD.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Ah, I see. Thanks, Yi!
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Are they good? Any links?

Is there any female HK Celeb. he's not shagged?

Thanks.
http://thegutterpost.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ed-in.html

I posted a correction in the comments section (3rd comment), but it hasnt ben corrected (yet)

The original pics are at dynamix.net ( www.dynamix.net/gallery/hsch-Nagual-index.html ), along with many other pics. (Grim check it out ASAP! :D )

So unless Edison was about 5-8 years old when he was already bagging Hsu Chi, these are not from his collection. ;)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Edison threatens american website with legal action over leaked pictures.
Website laughs the little shit right back into his face...
http://thegutterpost.blogspot.com/2008/ ... wyers.html
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

If an American quotes their bloody constitution one more time I swear I'm going to stick it where the sun doesn't shine :x

"America is not Hong Kong, we have civil and constitutional rights in this country."

And they don't in any other country? You dumb fuck!

I've no idea what the USA Copyright Office would say but I bet they could still make life difficult for him if they wanted to.

p.s - Thanks for the Shu Qi info Yi.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

bradavon wrote:"America is not Hong Kong, we have civil and constitutional rights in this country."

And they don't in any other country? You dumb fuck!
The webmaster actually wrote that and he spoke abou HK having civil and constitutional rights. Or am I worng here? Because it doesn't belong to the initial letter quote.

Besides, the guy who wrote the letter makes spelling mistakes like no real lawyer would ever do.

He is also using a Gmail email account. If he really is a lawyer, he isn't really trustworthy and would never be hired by Edison Chen, who has the means to hire someone who at least knows how to spell correctly.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I didn't spot any of that thanks, clearly a lawyer is never going to use Gmail.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

You must at least have noticed that he simply spells "you" like "u". LOL! And you are right, a lawyer would never use his gmail account for his business matters.
Image
User avatar
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 461
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 09:43
Location: L'dam - The Netherlands

Post by Ricochan38 »

thelostdragon wrote:Ah, I see. Thanks, Yi!

those pics were on the net already more then 5 years ago, and i must say shu qi looks better now then she did back then.