Page 1 of 1

The Iceman Cometh - Uncut

Posted: 07 Jul 2005, 16:02
by Markgway
BBFC have waived the previous cuts AND downgraded the film to a '15'.

Has anyone else seen the cover up at DVD Times?

The "****" quote on the front cover is by some guy named, er, Brian White. I mean I hope this is only a mock-up until they can find a proper quote otherwise this man's ego will no longer fit.

Posted: 07 Jul 2005, 16:17
by grim_tales
:D I reckon its' a mock-up quote. On the Prodigal Son DVD, the original test cover's quote "The best traditional martial arts movie ever made" was attributed to Brian White, but when it was released it changed to Bey Logan.

Posted: 07 Jul 2005, 17:57
by bradavon
Is the quote remotely accurate?

Is this any good?

Posted: 07 Jul 2005, 18:28
by grim_tales
Doesn't it have the same sort of time travel theme as Highlander? :?
He mentions Hero because of the fantasy/wuxiapan I suppose, and because "Highlander meets Hero" sounds catchy. ;)