Page 1 of 1

Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 03 Apr 2012, 10:36
by Yi-Long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGW5gpMU9yo
(You probably have to log-in to watch the trailer)

Guy (Marky Mark) living with a bear all his life, and falling in love with the chick from That 70's Show (Kunis).

Anyway, looks great. I'm a big fan of Family Guy, and this looks awesome.

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 03 Apr 2012, 16:25
by Markgway
Kunis is gorgeous.

Not a fan of Family Guy though.

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 03 Apr 2012, 17:31
by Keung
Markgway wrote:Not a fan of Family Guy though.
Me either. People think I'm mad!

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 13:03
by luckystars
Family Guy is just horrible humour.



Film looks quite funny :)

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 06:46
by Yi-Long
Family Guy is something you kinda have to be open for and also needs some time to get into, but it has all kinds of humour, and I usually find it pretty entertaining :)

It's a bit crude ofcourse, and sometimes crosses the line of 'tasteful' or 'respectful', but it's often also just very very funny.

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 08:57
by IronMonkey
MILA KUNIS. :thumbs:

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 16:28
by bradavon
I'm not a fan of any American animated sitcom, despite most being very popular. Right got that out of the way.

I normally hate films like this but I must admit, it looks hilarious. Mostly because it's so rude, which oddly it looks like makes it rather witty.
Keung wrote:Me either. People think I'm mad!
Me too.

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 01:07
by Xenon
Yi-Long wrote:It's a bit crude ofcourse, and sometimes crosses the line of 'tasteful' or 'respectful', but it's often also just very very funny.
It used to be funny, but the quality of the show deteriorated to the point where it's simply un-watchable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfiIks3 ... re=related - is this supposed to be funny or something?

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 13:09
by gasteropod
Xenon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfiIks3 ... re=related - is this supposed to be funny or something?
I think that's funny :)

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 15:58
by Markgway
gasteropod wrote:
Xenon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfiIks3 ... re=related - is this supposed to be funny or something?
I think that's funny :)
Didn't make me laugh at all.

Re: Ted (by Seth McFarlane)

Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 17:31
by gasteropod
Markgway wrote:Didn't make me laugh at all.
Nothing does ;)