Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (Jet Li, Fan Sui Wong)

Cinema Releases, and Rumours/Discussion of Upcoming Films
Post Reply
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (Jet Li, Fan Sui Wong)

Post by grim_tales »

This does look good... it looks like an old school (well 90's wuxia) period film (maybe a Dragon Gate Inn remake?) - it is directed by Tsui Hark.
Shame I won't get to see the 3D version though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkC_R5ufx0&feature=fvst
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11927
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (Jet Li, Fan Sui Wong)

Post by HungFist »

Considering how awful Detective Dee was, I don't dare to expect much from this one. Tsui loves CGI like Lucas does, only he has 1000 times less money to spend on it...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (Jet Li, Fan Sui Wong)

Post by bradavon »

It does looks good and old school looking. I'm pleased we won't get to endure it in 3D.
Post Reply