Page 1 of 2

The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 15:00
by Yi-Long
... also knows as 'the official BNB big-ass cute cat vids topic'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Twk#at=151

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 15:13
by HungFist

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 18 Feb 2011, 18:37
by Markgway

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 22:10
by Yi-Long
Tom probably thinks we're giving up. We're not. We're just fucking lazy.

Anyway, here's a cat in a box. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqSi8AkE ... r_embedded

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 23:59
by Markgway
Forget Tom. I just like watching cat videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUNmLuNdiL8

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 14:38
by HungFist
Koneko no kimochi. Meisa Kuroki and a cat (I mean, a cat besides Meisa Kuroki). A movie made for Tom:
http://manchikan.com/trailer.html


EDIT: my mistake! It's Mai Endo, not Meisa Kuroki!

Striking resemblance
Image Image

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 15:48
by Markgway
Kawaii

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 17:45
by HungFist
Markgway wrote:Kawaii
the cat, I assume. Kuroki doesn't really fall under the kawaii-banner.

This is kinda scary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDA0Yn0G3rY

This is just cute, though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqM8y0cyXfc

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 18:12
by Markgway
Yeah, I meant the little kitty. Awww... so sweet!

The girl is cute in a different way. ;)

What's the film being trailered BTW?

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 19:40
by HungFist
Markgway wrote: What's the film being trailered BTW?
HungFist wrote:Koneko no kimochi.
;)

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 19:48
by grim_tales
HungFist wrote:Koneko no kimochi. Meisa Kuroki and a cat (I mean, a cat besides Meisa Kuroki). A movie made for Tom:
http://manchikan.com/trailer.html


EDIT: my mistake! It's Mai Endo, not Meisa Kuroki!

Striking resemblance
Image Image
Kawaii!! :)

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 20:14
by HungFist
grim_tales wrote: Kawaii!! :)
The cat, I assume.

Come on, guys! Don't make me repeat myself all the time! :mad: :D

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:38
by Markgway
HungFist wrote:
Markgway wrote: What's the film being trailered BTW?
HungFist wrote:Koneko no kimochi.
;)
How could I know that was the title? :?

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:56
by HungFist
Markgway wrote:
HungFist wrote:
Markgway wrote: What's the film being trailered BTW?
HungFist wrote:Koneko no kimochi.
;)
How could I know that was the title? :?
Image

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 23:10
by Yi-Long
Image

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 13:40
by Markgway
HungFist wrote:Image
Not really. Just because you know Japanese movies and language doesn't mean I do. It was a perfectly valid question.

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 14:44
by HungFist

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 20:59
by Yi-Long
If this doesn't lure Tom back, then all suspicions about his soul being ripped out by the devil and fed to his pet-hamster are true...
http://cuteroulette.com

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:21
by HungFist
Yi-Long wrote:If this doesn't lure Tom back, then all suspicions about his soul being ripped out by the devil and fed to his pet-hamster are true...
http://cuteroulette.com
So good it deserved a double post, I see ;)

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:30
by Yi-Long
HungFist wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:If this doesn't lure Tom back, then all suspicions about his soul being ripped out by the devil and fed to his pet-hamster are true...
http://cuteroulette.com
So good it deserved a double post, I see ;)
What was a double-post???

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:44
by grim_tales
Tom aside, what on earth happened to all the old BnBers like Slasher, 68Monkey, Moldiver, Nils, Knetan, etc?

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 23:37
by Markgway
I keep them in my dungeon and feed them bread and water.

Do you have any idea how expensive bread is these days...?

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 23:54
by saltysam
grim_tales wrote:Tom aside, what on earth happened to all the old BnBers like Slasher, 68Monkey, Moldiver, Nils, Knetan, etc?
Moldiver posts on dvdforums as does Nils,Nils mainly posts in the sports forum over there nowadays.

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 00:02
by Yi-Long
grim_tales wrote:Tom aside, what on earth happened to all the old BnBers like Slasher, 68Monkey, Moldiver, Nils, Knetan, etc?
What happened? Brad happened!!! :angry:



:D

Re: The official BNB big-ass 'Lure Tom back to BNB!' topic!

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 00:17
by HungFist
Yi-Long wrote:
HungFist wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:If this doesn't lure Tom back, then all suspicions about his soul being ripped out by the devil and fed to his pet-hamster are true...
http://cuteroulette.com
So good it deserved a double post, I see ;)
What was a double-post???
Ah, it's playing a random video. When I clicked it, it played the video that I posted in my first reply