I highly doubt any episodes will be cut etc, (since this is the first set with a BBFC 12 cert and the VHS versions of episodes were always uncut AFAIK) but I'd like to be absolutely sure.
Simpsons Season 5 R1 v R2
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Simpsons Season 5 R1 v R2
Anyone know whether the UK Season 5 set is uncut? 
I highly doubt any episodes will be cut etc, (since this is the first set with a BBFC 12 cert and the VHS versions of episodes were always uncut AFAIK) but I'd like to be absolutely sure.
I highly doubt any episodes will be cut etc, (since this is the first set with a BBFC 12 cert and the VHS versions of episodes were always uncut AFAIK) but I'd like to be absolutely sure.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Not "cut" AFAIK, (the UK VHSs were always uncut) but one line in "Marge Gets A Job" (S4) was edited on all DVD regions (I think). In the uncut version, Mrs Krabappel says:
Bart, to avoid this test you've had smallpox, the bends, and that unfortunate bout of Tourettes Syndrome.
The "Tourettes Syndrome" part of the line has been changed to say "rabies" on my R1 DVD, but Bart still does an impression of someone with Tourettes Syndrome (thus the line doesn't make any sense).
Bart, to avoid this test you've had smallpox, the bends, and that unfortunate bout of Tourettes Syndrome.
The "Tourettes Syndrome" part of the line has been changed to say "rabies" on my R1 DVD, but Bart still does an impression of someone with Tourettes Syndrome (thus the line doesn't make any sense).