The past 2-3 months

Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

The past 2-3 months

Post by Toge »

So what on earth happened here?

People unhappy with Brad as mod it seems?
Forum went down?!
Toge's a big prick as he ditched us now is a slave to TDVDF?
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: The past 2-3 months

Post by bradavon »

Toge wrote:People unhappy with Brad as mod it seems?
WTF! You're only 18 months late. Tom was mod for awhile, he's now gone and Shing does it. I see you're still (technically) a mod too.
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Post by Toge »

Yeah, just in case everything blows up, I'm here to backup the database.
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image