The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - Criterion R1 out in May

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - Criterion R1 out in May

Post by grim_tales »

I must say I didnt expect this so soon :D I would like to see this at the cinema but haven't seen it yet.
If I could find it cheaper I might as well buy the disc, it could cost me almost a tenner to see it at the cinema, and I have to suffer annoying people eating/talking etc :evil:
Has anyone seen it yet? I'd be interested because it looks a quirky, fun film and I love Bill Murray, he's a great performer. :)

http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?pa=s ... tle=608482 :)
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

it's quirky and boring to be honest not exactly a laughfest.i think some reviewers are creaming themselves over it because it's fashionable to do so 8) it might be worth a rent,no more imo.