Page 1 of 1
IMDB game 2 - How many of the Bottom 100 do you own on DVD?
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 12:37
by grim_tales
I don't own any of the bottom 100
However I did see Problem Child/Problem Child 2 as a youngster, on VHS, which I did quite enjoy, in a bad way
And the 1995 Power Rangers film (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie)
What about everyone else?
http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 13:12
by degeneration
Seen quite a few of them, but don't own any of them.
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 13:15
by grim_tales
Which ones have you seen?

Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 14:12
by saltysam
i own 10 of them.

Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 14:46
by Markgway
Don't own any of those......

Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 15:06
by grim_tales
Have you ever seen any though?

Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 16:02
by degeneration
grim_tales wrote:Which ones have you seen?

Ok I've seen:
Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994)
Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
Hercules in New York (1970)
Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989)
Rollerball (2002)
Teen Wolf Too (1987)
Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 (1983)
Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach (1988)
Captain America (1991)
Piranha Part Two: The Spawning (1981) (I think)
Spice World (1997)
Street Fighter (1994)
Mr. Nanny (1993)
Barb Wire (1996)
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992)
Son of the Pink Panther (1993)
RoboCop 3 (1993)
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)
Iron Eagle II (1988)
There may have been others that I can't remember watching cause it was a while ago... About 1/5 of the bottom 100!! Not bad!
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 18:09
by bradavon
I own none of them either. It's good to see Streetfighter in there.
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 18:16
by grim_tales
Oh bloody hell I've seen Mr. Nanny and Barb Wire.

Awful.
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 18:28
by romerojpg
I own 9, but hey that list bollocks anyway as I know for a fact a people havent even seen most them films, but go on reputation and vote and say they are bad! a lot of peple do that, guesss they are wankers. My friend said for years Battlefield Earth was the worst film ever, and just found out he has never even seen it

tosser! and thats what most people are like, if people say a films bad a lot, others will just join in the weak minded dickers!
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 18:35
by bradavon
I liked Mr. Nanny. I would never buy it though.
Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 18:37
by romerojpg
I cannot say any are amazing films, but some are enjoyable thats for sure, I watched Herules in New York the other night, it was quite fun and nice to see Arnie in an early film I laffed a few times

Posted: 14 Mar 2005, 22:08
by Markgway
grim_tales wrote:Have you ever seen any though?

Oh, I'm sure I've seen plenty of 'em. But you don't know a film is bad until you've seen it. Critics CAN be wrong sometimes...

Posted: 29 Mar 2005, 21:57
by EvaUnit02
romerojpg wrote:My friend said for years Battlefield Earth was the worst film ever
Christ that's an awful film! I had the misfortune of seeing theatrically (I'm 18 now, I was at an age where anything scifi I wanted to see).
Travolta reckons it's one of those films that people will appreciate over time (and he audacity to use Blade Runner as an example)... yeah, probably as a companion peace to Plan 9 from Outer Space.
Anyone seen Wing Commander? I saw it theatrically cuz I was a big fan of the games back in the day. Christ, what a load of flying bollocks that film was.
Posted: 29 Mar 2005, 22:52
by thelostdragon
Don't own any of them on DVD, but...
"Street Fighter" is awesome! Raul Julia's last film before he died. OK, that doesn't make the film good, but I like van Damme as Guile and the action was cool as well. Hmmm... at least when I last watched it when I was young... like 10 years ago or so.
"Double Dragon" was cool as well.
WHAT??? "Cop & 1/2" is at the bottom #84??? I loved this film when I was a kid. Hell, there are way worse films than this one.
I have films on DVD that are less entertaining than the above films, though.
Posted: 30 Mar 2005, 00:24
by Markgway
thelostdragon wrote:"Street Fighter" is awesome! Hmmm... at least when I last watched it when I was young... like 10 years ago or so.
You may wish to revisit the film as an adult before staunchly defending it.
I thought it was fun as a kid, even bought the LD, LD. But I couldn't watch it now. 8)
Posted: 11 Apr 2005, 12:39
by tom2681
Anyone seen Wing Commander? I saw it theatrically cuz I was a big fan of the games back in the day. Christ, what a load of flying bollocks that film was.
A Wing Commander fan ? Here ?!
Whoooohoooooo !!!
I thought I was the only one.
I still play the games (Heart of Tiger and Price of Freedom never get old).
And yes, I've seen the movie.
Bad movie, very baaaad movie.
