Page 1 of 1

Big Brother 9

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 19:15
by gasteropod
Does anyone here watch it? That Thai woman is crazy, she's obsessed with cookies and just keeps shouting about them all the time lol. I can't stand Alexandra, what a nasty person. I find Mario amusing, especially the fact that he looks like Stallone and his favourite song is Eye of the Tiger :D Oh and that girl from Coventry looks like Nadia :lol:

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 19:29
by bradavon
I didn't realise she was Thai. Why does the white dude look like someone from Viz? :D. That's probably rude but he does.

No I'm not watching it. I'm happy to admit I like Celebrity Big Brother (Celebrities at least have a chance of being interesting), Britain's Got Talent and The Apprentice but otherwise I can I really ignore them.

I watched X-Factor last year (first time) but don't plan to again. The problem with regular Big Brother is - A: They're all so utterly dull, they're all just average people, who're frankly to lazy to be working and B: It goes on for so flipping long. At least Celebrity Big Brother is over in 2 weeks.

Jade flipping Goodie has made a career out of doing sweet fuck all. I wouldn't mind but others do the same. Have you seen Chanelle's music video? Acting like a tart isn't sexy! Don't even get me started on her singing, my god she's awful.

Chanelle isn't remotely sexy and it actually annoys me she keeps appearing in lads mags in place of actually sexy page 3 women. Like Jade she's just annoying and has talent. At least the winners of X-Factors are famous for bloody "doing something".

Sorry Gasteropod, it's not for me :D.

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 19:46
by gasteropod
Haha, well I don't keep up with their antics after they've left the house, but when they're in there I'm entertained by it and watch it every day :)

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 19:58
by bradavon
Neither do I, believe me! But it's pretty impossible to ignore them completely.

I regularly watch the Freeview Music channels and it was on there. I quickly turned over, it was just ghastly. Channelle is a plain average looking woman, she's not ugly but due to lack of talent she's decided to make herself look tarty in the opinion tarty means sexy.

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 22:05
by grim_tales
Hasnt Alexandra got in trouble for insulting/abusing people? People have even compalined to Ofcom :D

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 22:17
by gasteropod
Big Brother had a word with her in the diary room about it the other day, and rightly so. I get so angry watching her, it makes my blood boil!

Posted: 18 Jun 2008, 23:19
by gasteropod
Yayyy, the bitch has been removed from the house!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news ... osition=27

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 08:46
by grim_tales
Just saw her moaning at another guy saying he wasn't a "real Muslim" (eh?) saying a real Muslim wouldnt wear skirts and stuff. Wasn't it a fancy dress thing?! :?

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 12:41
by bradavon
And I suppose real Christians walk around in loin cloths :D.

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 14:03
by gasteropod
grim_tales wrote:Just saw her moaning at another guy saying he wasn't a "real Muslim" (eh?) saying a real Muslim wouldnt wear skirts and stuff. Wasn't it a fancy dress thing?! :?
Yep, it was a fancy dress thing. Even worse is the fact that she claims herself to be a Muslim, yet she drinks and smokes.

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 18:26
by grim_tales
She sounds like a gobby tart which is bad enough, but that thing where she threatened people with "gangster friends" was bang out of order :evil:

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 19:14
by bradavon
gasteropod wrote:yet she drinks and smokes.
That means shit. I forget the details but Buddhism says you're not supposed to go after personal gain, yet millions of people across Asia do just the opposite.

I imagine many Christians break loads of rule the bible sets out too.

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 19:16
by gasteropod
Yeah but I'm pointing out that she's criticizing a Muslim for dressing up in women's clothes for his birthday party, yet she's hardly the perfect Muslim herself. It's called hypocrisy.

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 19:24
by bradavon
That wasn't directed at you directly :).

Posted: 19 Jun 2008, 23:02
by gasteropod
The way that Alexandra tonight tried to defend the things she said and make out that Big Brother was twisting things was absolutely pathetic, she didn't have a leg to stand on. Good riddance, she's a horrible person.

Posted: 13 Jul 2008, 18:07
by gasteropod
Rex: 'I go through about 6 or 7 phones a month; if I'm on a night out and my phone runs out of charge, I throw it in the bin. That's what I do'

WHAT A KNOB.

P.S. I am gutted about my main man Mario The Facilitator being evicted on Friday. :(