Page 1 of 1
Die Hard & Die Hard 2 UK blu-rays £9.75 each delivered !
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 12:00
by saltysam
Die Hard Region B blu-ray £9.75 delivered
http://www.foxy.co.uk/Die-Hard-Blu-Ray/ ... 4&elS_y=18
Die Hard 2 Region B blu-ray £9.75 delivered.
http://www.foxy.co.uk/Die-Hard-2-Blu-Ra ... 6&elS_y=15
i'm guessing they are coded Region B as they are Fox titles.decent price.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 19:17
by Markgway
IIRC, the covers state Region B.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 21:02
by bradavon
Markgway wrote:IIRC, the covers state Region B.
The USA Pan's Labyrinth HD-DVD also says Region A and the USA Crank BD has the DVD Region 1 logo
It means shit.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 21:56
by saltysam
bradavon wrote:Markgway wrote:IIRC, the covers state Region B.
The USA Pan's Labyrinth HD-DVD also says Region A and the USA Crank BD has the DVD Region 1 logo
It means shit.
these are Fox releases Brad.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 21:59
by bradavon
I know. I was just saying I don't rely on rear cover art when it comes to region coding. Loads of DVDs say they're Region 1/2 but are Region Free.
We all thought New Line were strict on region coding then Pan's Labyrinth was released.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 22:12
by saltysam
The uk Die Hard's are confirmed region B by some posters over at dvdforums.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 22:13
by saltysam
bradavon wrote:
We all thought New Line were strict on region coding then Pan's Labyrinth was released.
they will be for new titles.maybe a bit more lenient on catalogue ones.
Posted: 12 Jan 2008, 23:02
by bradavon
Surely Pan's Labyrinth is a new title? I guess it's Region Free because it already has several international releases.
saltysam wrote:The uk Die Hard's are confirmed region B by some posters over at dvdforums.
Thanks. I was wondering that, after the rumour (which I don't buy) the German BDs are Region Free.