Madman Christmas Offer! (20% Off + A Free DVD)

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
Post Reply
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Madman Christmas Offer! (20% Off + A Free DVD)

Post by bradavon »

For once it looks like a good deal:

20% Discount code: 0711LFNCZF
Choose your Free DVD: http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalo ... tionId=125

* Minimum order $50. Due to the heavy shipping period, please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery.

There are some decent titles to choose from! 8) .

Sadly for UK customers you're likely to be hit by customs :( . You have to buy at least two DVDs which is likely to bring the total to over £18 and Madman may add the cost of all three DVDs to the front case, making things worse.

Source: Madman E-Mail!
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11927
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by HungFist »

I tried that a few days ago, but gave up at the check out when I realized they are charging shipping for the free dvd. I was gonna order 3 dvd + the free gift... till I saw the $22 shipping cost. No thanks. And btw, shipping for three dvds (to my destination) is $9,50. And they want to charge additional $12,50 for the free gift. What the fuck is that?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

LOL What? :D

The cost of one DVD is more than three, okay!
Post Reply