As of midnight there are 92 items left of the 101 I listed at 7pm tonight. What the hell I may as well give it ago:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbradavon
I am selling mostly DVDs but also some CDs and other stuff too.
* If you want something and it has no bids LMK and I can cancel the auction. You can use the Buy-it-Now Price for a guide but otherwise name me a price?
* If it has bids you'll have to bid sorry, the same applies to trading.
* I'm only interested in fully or partially trading (with cash from me) for items on my wish list. My wish list can be seen here (click on Wishlist):
http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/bradavon
Brad's Clear out (Dreamgirls HD/Kairo R4/Isle R4/LEs + More)
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Brad's Clear out (Dreamgirls HD/Kairo R4/Isle R4/LEs + More)
Last edited by bradavon on 13 Jan 2008, 21:20, edited 4 times in total.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Some pimp their ride I pimp my DVDs
. Hopefully it will work. It's not often I have an LE or OOP title I can try and sell for real cash.
I will be selling my Ray: LE on when I pick up the HD-DVD as the extra extras just aren't as interesting as I thought they'd be. I wish I'd saved the cash and gone for the normal 2 Disc SE on that one.
I also have an Alexander: Korean LE I'll probably sell on too. I'm hoping the Final Cut trumps it so I won't need it any more.
I will be selling my Ray: LE on when I pick up the HD-DVD as the extra extras just aren't as interesting as I thought they'd be. I wish I'd saved the cash and gone for the normal 2 Disc SE on that one.
I also have an Alexander: Korean LE I'll probably sell on too. I'm hoping the Final Cut trumps it so I won't need it any more.
Last edited by bradavon on 02 Oct 2007, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
I tend not to even mention Ebay on any forums (hence why I dont on this one even) as you can be banned for linking to your username or worse linking to an item!
I got a OK price for Alexander Korea set, made about £17 after postage etc.. not as much as I wanted, but someone from Thailand bought it and postage was ridiculous so lost out on most profit
The HD DVD was only £11.99 so hell I still did not loose out
I got a OK price for Alexander Korea set, made about £17 after postage etc.. not as much as I wanted, but someone from Thailand bought it and postage was ridiculous so lost out on most profit
The HD DVD was only £11.99 so hell I still did not loose out
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
True hence why I've not elsewhere but as you know Bullets revels in it's ability to be different! Besides I'm a Mod, ban me sucka!romerojpg wrote:I tend not to even mention Ebay on any forums (hence why I dont on this one even) as you can be banned for linking to your username or worse linking to an item!
I didn't think you liked the film?romerojpg wrote:The HD DVD was only £11.99 so hell I still did not loose out
If I like the Final Cut I'll more than likely end up upgrading to the HD-DVD if not I'll stick with the TC DVD. I've seen the DC and didn't much like Stone messing around with the time line. I hear it's even more extreme in the FC so may end up preferring the TC, which is very unlikely to ever see an HD release. Not for eons anyway.
Cool £17 is okay. Why didn't you just charge more postage or was it a case of not calculating postage correctly? It can be really tricky to get postage right, especially when sending abroad.romerojpg wrote:I got a OK price for Alexander Korea set, made about £17 after postage etc.. not as much as I wanted, but someone from Thailand bought it and postage was ridiculous so lost out on most profit
I bought the Korean LE as it's the only way to get the Theatrical Cut on 1 disc. For some reason all Warner versions of the TC are on two discs. That said the Warner print is in considerably better shape. That bothers me more than it used to so I'd now live with splitting the film.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Titles going quick, get in there while you still can 
I've made £105 so far and have only sold 30 of my 101 items and except for one LE DVD (X-Men 3 HK LE) none of it is even the expensive stuff. I currently have £52 on my iRiver H10 MP3 Player (£50 average price on eBay)
My Alexander: Korean LE is currently only £2.50 but has 12 watches. I'll bump that one as it cost me £15 and weighs a tonne (a whopping 500 gramms). I'm not selling that for less than £10-12. I'll also bump my Apocalypse Now Redux French LE as that cost me a whopping £25. I don't expect to get that but am not letting it go for 99p. I'll give all of them until Saturday/Sunday though before bumping them.
I was surprised to see the first item I sold was my Ashes of Time HK DVD which is unwatchable quality (I only got £1.50 for it but that's the most it's worth). You never can tell what will be popular and what won't.
That price is taking into account PayPal, eBay and Postage costs too. I have over £150 in my PayPal account but some of that will go to eBay when I've finished.
I've made £105 so far and have only sold 30 of my 101 items and except for one LE DVD (X-Men 3 HK LE) none of it is even the expensive stuff. I currently have £52 on my iRiver H10 MP3 Player (£50 average price on eBay)
My Alexander: Korean LE is currently only £2.50 but has 12 watches. I'll bump that one as it cost me £15 and weighs a tonne (a whopping 500 gramms). I'm not selling that for less than £10-12. I'll also bump my Apocalypse Now Redux French LE as that cost me a whopping £25. I don't expect to get that but am not letting it go for 99p. I'll give all of them until Saturday/Sunday though before bumping them.
I was surprised to see the first item I sold was my Ashes of Time HK DVD which is unwatchable quality (I only got £1.50 for it but that's the most it's worth). You never can tell what will be popular and what won't.
That price is taking into account PayPal, eBay and Postage costs too. I have over £150 in my PayPal account but some of that will go to eBay when I've finished.