Gojensen has left BnB...

tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Gojensen has left BnB...

Post by tom2681 »

Gojensen has left the board.

He feels that a very rude and annoying member (who will remain nameless / although you all know who it is) is slowly destroying BnB and he doesn't want to post here anymore.
Problem is: I think we all feel this way already.

What to do, then ?
I'm open to all suggestions. :)
Last edited by tom2681 on 07 Jul 2007, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

DUDE!!! Stop shocking me! Reading the subject line I thought you meant he died.

Well, that's sad to hear. Romero, why you little...! :D
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

No not Romero keep thinking ;) , although Romero is a contributing factor.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Sad to see Gojensen leave :( I thought that subject meant he had died too for a sec :(
I don't know, you could ignore certain member, give a warning at first, or ban certain member, problem is if you do that they can just come back with a different username.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

I would just go on record and apologize to Gojensen for my obnoxious behaviour. I swear I'll never do it again. :(

DON'T GOJENSEN!!!
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Shame to read that. Hopefully he'll still skulk around and maybe, occasionally, pipe up with a little comment once in a while. :)
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:No not Romero keep thinking ;) , although Romero is a contributing factor.
Er nice.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Fuck off viking Sony fanboy and listen your shitty fantasy metal. I'll be getting both a Xbox 360 and a PS3 regardless of HD optical formats and I don't want to go without Universal films.
:?:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I blame Bradavon myself. Nanananana.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Pity about this-Gojensen was a valued member.hopefully he'll return and ignore the member who is giving him problems.
working class blu-ray fan
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Sucks to be honest come back I say, or someone add an ignore a member function? :)
Toge
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 468
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03

Post by Toge »

Was it me?
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

You don't post here often enough ... :D

The person responsible is a cock anyway - he has no friends on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a loner in the real world. So he does what he can by abusing random strangers online - what a hero. :lol:
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

BiscLimpkit wrote:You don't post here often enough ... :D

The person responsible is a cock anyway - he has no friends on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a loner in the real world. So he does what he can by abusing random strangers online - what a hero. :lol:
What have I ever done to you!?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...