Peerguardian blocking Steam

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Peerguardian blocking Steam

Post by EvaUnit02 »

For any Peerguardian users having trouble connecting to Steam, here's a workaround.

(BTW Brad, use fucking google if you don't know what it is.)
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Re: Peerguardian blocking Steam

Post by Lourdes »

EvaUnit02 wrote:(BTW Brad, use fucking google if you don't know what it is.)
Haha.

Those blocklists are managed by such morons.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Is Lourdes really Gil? :D

p.s - Slasher made me aware of Pearguardian yonks ago thank you very much, tis pants.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

bradavon wrote:p.s - Slasher made me aware of Pearguardian yonks ago thank you very much, tis pants.
No Worries, glad to help, But I actually like Peerguardian, Although I don't block HTTP access, its a great utility to use when using Utorrent :)
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote:p.s - Slasher made me aware of Pearguardian yonks ago thank you very much, tis pants.
I was refering to Steam.
slasher13 wrote:But I actually like Peerguardian, Although I don't block HTTP access, its a great utility to use when using Utorrent :)
It still blocks many legitimate addresses like some of the DHT servers which Utorrent uses.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Okay not Pants just not something I want to load up when I P2P. I guess it depends how often you use P2P really.