Page 1 of 1

FS - Selection of Kung Fu Movies

Posted: 16 Mar 2007, 12:44
by Cooey
How do chaps :D Hope all is well on here

Tryiong to shift a few movies, so thought I'd try my luck on here


* Shanghai Noon/Shanghai Knights Double Pack (MVC Exclusive) (R2UK) £8
* Hero (Yuen Biao version) (R2UK) £5
* Romeo Must Die (Original snapper case, light surface scratches but plays fine in my player) (R2UK) £4
* Fist of Legend (R2UK) £4
* The Victim (R2UK) £5
* Ren Xia Ren aka The Dead & The Deadly (R3) £4
* She Shoots Straight (R3) £5
* Carry On Pickpocket (R3) £6

All the above prices inlcude 1st class mail with proof of postage, PayPal payment only please

OR - Would like £30 for all the above via PayPal (the £30 includes fees) and will post via 1st Class Recorded

Advertised elsewhere

Posted: 16 Mar 2007, 14:03
by grim_tales
How do Cooey :D

Are you just selling or trading, I have some stuffs I want rid of really, quite interested in the Noon/Knights double pack :D

Posted: 16 Mar 2007, 16:31
by Cooey
Only selling Grim, getting money to fund my Bruce Lee enterbay statue ;)

Posted: 16 Mar 2007, 17:12
by grim_tales
No worries :)

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 13:53
by Cooey
:D

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 18:56
by grim_tales
Would you take £8 for Shanghai Noon/Knights, Cooey? :)

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 18:59
by Cooey
grim_tales wrote:Would you take £8 for Shanghai Noon/Knights, Cooey? :)
Indeed I will sir providing you can pay via PayPal :)

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 19:06
by grim_tales
I don't have that much in my paypal account - only £4-ish, or something, is the rest taken from my bank account? :) Not sure...

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 19:06
by Cooey
Yeah, the rest would be taken from your bank account mate

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 19:09
by grim_tales
Ah, thanks :)
I actually have 2 bank accounts now, one normal one, and one for e-bay stuffs etc. :) But cash is tight ATM :(

Posted: 18 Mar 2007, 19:12
by Cooey
No worries