Well this is the comparison part of the forum, so I thought I might as well put the 1st video game comparison on here. Well a link to the comparison website of Shenmue 2. Check out the following website
It has comparison for:
Aberdeen Section
Worker's Pier
Fortune's Pier
Wan Chai
Green Market Qr
Golden Qr
It looks like the Xbox is not a straight port of the dreamcast, they did change some parts. I think that the dreamcast in some of those screenshot looks better, like in Wan Chai Green Market, in the xbox, the signs above have been removed. This maybe the reason why there is no much slowdown in the Xbox as there was in the dreamcast, if you have alot of objects, then yes of course it does hinder the performance.
Anyway check it out
Shenmue 2 Comparison - Xbox vs Dreamcast
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland