Election (2004) 2 disc FT

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Election (2004) 2 disc FT

Post by grim_tales »

Decided to put this up for trade :) It wasn't really my type of film TBH.

Also put on DVD Swaps.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

You're going to want it back once you watched part 2. :lol:
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:lol:
OK then maybe I should hold on to it for now.
But I still have a couple of others that I might like to trade:

The Last Emperor 2 disc SE
The wild Bunch 2 disc SE

I say "might" as I havent actually seen them yet :D I'm watching The Mission now (which I havent seen before)
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

You're going to want them back once "The Last Emperor 2" and "The Wild Bunch 2" are released? :lol:

J/k. "The Mission" is very good IMO.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D I'm watching The Mission now. As for "TLE" and "Wild Bunch" I may trade one of those, not sure.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Hey,

Got a few more DVDs for trade:

Seven Samurai (Old Criterion)
Fallen Angels
Goddess of 1967

:)
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Now traded Seven Samurai.

Still these 2 left.

Will someone take this shit please? :cry:

:D
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Up