CLOSED

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

CLOSED

Post by Markgway »

CLOSED
Last edited by Markgway on 31 May 2007, 17:37, edited 8 times in total.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I would've taken some of those but I've got the ones I want now.

FYI Airmail is safe enough. I'd not worry about North America or Europe (and have done). I wouldn't send to the Fair East though, too risky.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Hey Mark

LICENCE TO KILL Ultimate Ed (R2) £6.40
THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS Special Ed (R2) £3.40

Any of the above for The Terminator R1?
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

slasher13 wrote:Hey Mark

LICENCE TO KILL Ultimate Ed (R2) £6.40
THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS Special Ed (R2) £3.40

Any of the above for The Terminator R1?
I'll PM you.
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Updated
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Updated
Image