Page 1 of 1

Lone Wolf and Cub 1 & 2 R1 for trade

Posted: 04 Mar 2006, 15:17
by grim_tales
Hey,

I thought I'd put these up for trade and get the box set with (identical?) Thai releases for £20 instead. :)

Lone Wolf and Cub: Sword of Vengeance R1 Animego
Lone Wolf and Cub: Babycart at the River Styx R1 Animego

Anyone got anything for trade? :)

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 01:13
by BiscLimpkit
I have Election (the new Johnie To film). 2 Disc HK Special Edition + subbed extras.

review

Also another Johnnie To film named "The Mission" - HK R0 DVD.

review

2 movies for those 2?

If you're not interested then it's cool.

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 11:45
by grim_tales
Bisc,
Aye swapping the LW+C discs for those 2 sounds cool to me :) I havent seen either and should really see more recent HK films :D
Is The Mission anamorphic?
BTW do you have my addy?

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 13:24
by BiscLimpkit
Nice one Grim. It's non-anamorphic sadly... you still want it?

PM me your address. I'll do the same. Will try and post it on Monday.

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 13:26
by grim_tales
The Mission yeah, why not? :) I havent seen it (or Election).
YGPM Bisc ;)

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 16:11
by grim_tales
I'll send them ASAP. I can send them both in one big jiffy pack thing (sorry its an old jiffy) :(

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 19:37
by BiscLimpkit
No need to appologise. My Jiffy bag's probably older than you. :?

Posted: 05 Mar 2006, 20:33
by grim_tales
:D I'm 23 years old, thats quite a feat!