Die Hard Trilogy SE (R2) - 6 discs
Posted: 09 Nov 2004, 08:49
Hey,
I just found this on Play - it isnt just 3 discs put in a box, but looks to be similar to the Ultimate Collection thats been on R1 for ages - (6 discs and DTS). Anyone know how this compares to the R1?
Arent Die Hard and DHWAV slightly cut in the UK? (I think Die Hard is always slightly cut by 12s, but that is because of the MPAA, not the BBFC). Also I think DHWAV is heavily cut by Disney with some of the violence/swearing cut.
[url=http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=ti ... tle=184599]Clicky here![/url]
[Edited on 9-11-2004 by grim_tales]
[Edited on 12-11-2004 by grim_tales]
I just found this on Play - it isnt just 3 discs put in a box, but looks to be similar to the Ultimate Collection thats been on R1 for ages - (6 discs and DTS). Anyone know how this compares to the R1?
Arent Die Hard and DHWAV slightly cut in the UK? (I think Die Hard is always slightly cut by 12s, but that is because of the MPAA, not the BBFC). Also I think DHWAV is heavily cut by Disney with some of the violence/swearing cut.
[url=http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=ti ... tle=184599]Clicky here![/url]
[Edited on 9-11-2004 by grim_tales]
[Edited on 12-11-2004 by grim_tales]