The Hill have eyes remake - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cinema Releases, and Rumours/Discussion of Upcoming Films
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

The Hill have eyes remake - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by slasher13 »

Stupid Hollywood producers :shock:

Comeon, this classic movie should not be remade, i really liked it, didn't think much of the 2nd one though. I did like the remake of Texas, but this is getting soooooo much.

Have they really run out of ideas to make new movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link for the trailer: Hi Res Trailer Direct Link
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

looks pretty good actually and i liked the directors previous effort switchblade romance-i'll be watching this :D
working class blu-ray fan
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Looks a lot better than the quite simply one of the worst films of all time origanal! the origanal is total trash with no good parts at all, in fact its pure bile and films like that just need burning so noone can ever see them again :evil:

The remake I am sure will be far better in veery single way and from the trailer so far it is, just hope the films ok as they are having big problems with the censors in america as its so violent it suposed to be apaulingly violent.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

I've loved SwitchBlade Romance, that one of my favorite films, but I don't know, i recently saw Hill have eyes, and really liked it.
Sorry you didn't like it romerojpg, i can name a few other movie worst then this....

*cough* I Still know what you did last summer *cough* ;)
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

No way :D I can name very few films worse than Hills Have Eyes thats for sure, its easily one of the worst I have seen in my lifetime I am not sure I would even give it half a star out of 5, its just appauling :) I Still know what you did last summer is 10 times better in every way :D esspecially Jennifers boobs.
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

hehe romerojpg, Okay you got me Jennifers Boobs are very nice, and i liked the original movie, but the sequel, which was the title i was referring to...... :(

By the way, how comes you didn't like the hills, was it because it was done on the cheap or something that turned you off, or don't you like those kind of trashy 70's horror movie :D
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

The thing is I just found the origanal Hills truley awful, the acting was hideous :( the setting was dismal, the actors were dreadfully cast and irratating, the horror was inept and the music and general look of the film was poor. I like trashy horror from the 70's and dont mind cheap films, but Hills just really got to me as loads of people seem to hold it in high regard and I just sat there watching a film I couldnt see anything worthy in even watching. I sold it as soon as I could and will never watch it again in my lifetime. Its amazing Wes Craven ever got another film off the ground after his forst few films, as none were good for me.

The remake, well so far it doesnt look much like the origanal and for me thats good, and the director is good after High Tension, just hope he doesnt ruin the film with an ignorant twist at the end :D which for me blew a big hole in his first film sadly.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

unrated version coming to region 1 june 20th

http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Hill Have Eyes remake was bloody great and I cannot wait to get the unrated version as the new footage sounds really evil so far and it will change the film and its ending too. It was definatly better than the piece of crap origanal film thats for sure.