Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (old school series) - Season 3!

Non-Asian Film & Release Discussion, and Serious Film-Related Discussion
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (old school series) - Season 3!

Post by grim_tales »

Released on Dec 6, 2005

:D

http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=699515

Havent bought S2 yet, will pick it up soon. Some of S3's episodes were cut by the BBFC (nanchukus again!)
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

I haven't even got Season 1 yet. I do like the new turtle series which is shown on Fox over here, and also on Channel Five. It is a darker cartoon which is quite cool.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Hey,

According to this link at DVD Pacific, Season 3 will be released in two volumes (?) as this set only has 12 episodes, and I think there were a lot more episodes than that.

http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=699515

:)
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Heroes in a half shell!

I remember the series being fairly radical as a kid.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D Yeah, t'was cool.
I havent got S2 yet, I'll pick it up in the new year.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I recall laughing when I heard that TMNT was titled Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles over there.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22166
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah :D Was it called that in NZ as well? It was because ninjas/ninja weapons and stuff were still illegal in the UK when the cartoon came out.