Page 1 of 1
Lost In Translation - SPOILERS!!
Posted: 26 Oct 2004, 10:29
by Laevolus
So I watched this recently, brilliant film.
Obvious question really......any ideas anywhere online on what Mr. Bob Harris says to her at the end of the film?
Posted: 26 Oct 2004, 10:49
by Laevolus
Never mind, just checked the IMDB, apparently it was all improvised and has nevere been revealed what was said.
Cool

Posted: 26 Oct 2004, 11:30
by BiscLimpkit
I love it.
It gives the two characters a moment of privacy.
Posted: 26 Oct 2004, 14:27
by romerojpg
Not sure if its a film that will stand up to multiple viewings? but I really liked it and found the 2 leads sexy as hell (well as sexy as Buill can be) its one of them films which doesnt feel like a film, it just flows and goes with the flow and your stuck with them.
I will hope a second viewing will be as nice as the 1st one, as it just made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and I love nightlife and the night in genral and it felt good to me and made me want to go over there now!:D
Posted: 27 Oct 2004, 23:07
by bradavon
Romero check out "Virgin Suicides" it has the same hazy feel.
Posted: 28 Oct 2004, 07:40
by Mordib
I sometimes put Lost in Translation on in the background during lazy Sunday afternoons. Its never fully held my attention after the 2nd viewing but beats a fish tank for visual/audio background entertainment any day of the week;)
m.
Posted: 02 Nov 2004, 18:08
by 9 Deaths
it just made me wanna go to Japan, sweet movie though,...
anyone want a Thai original...?
Posted: 03 Nov 2004, 06:20
by Wolf
when I saw this at the cinmea I thought I just miss heard what they said in the end. At least now I know I'm am not going deaf. :smug: