Page 35 of 134

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 08:44
by Yi-Long
Hmmm... too bad :D

Ehm... Twins Effect!?

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 12:53
by BiscLimpkit
Beast Cops?

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 14:33
by brooce-leroy
No to all above guesses. :D Does a second screenshot beckon? ;)

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 15:13
by tom2681
Crazy 'n the city ?
Does a second screenshot beckon?
Nah.

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 16:12
by Markgway
Heroic Duo?

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 17:27
by Yi-Long
Is it Bambi 2!?

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 17:59
by romerojpg
A Bittersweet Life :lol: strangley farmiliar still.

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 18:20
by thelostdragon
Bittersweet is a Korean film.

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 18:48
by romerojpg
Thats why I laffed, I know its not :D

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 19:06
by BiscLimpkit
Divergence?

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 20:22
by bradavon
Is that your standard answer whenever you don't know the answer? :D

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 20:26
by thelostdragon
I think Bisc is right. It's "Divergence". I forgot, because I was so bored by this movie, that my brain deleted all my memories of it.

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 20:51
by tom2681
I don't think it can be Divergence.
Divergence was shot at 2:35.
The screencap is 1:85.

(unless Brooce is trying to trick us). :D

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 21:35
by bradavon
That doesn't mean shit. It could be cropped durh :D

Posted: 02 Feb 2006, 23:13
by BiscLimpkit
That was just like a total random guess n stuff.

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 00:34
by brooce-leroy
Nope, sorry. :D

As its been 24 hours, here is another screenshot:

Image

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 01:35
by tom2681
Errm...Brucey ?
You gotta be careful, you erased the first clue when you posted the second one.

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 05:22
by Yi-Long
House of Fury?

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 11:52
by grim_tales
Oldboy? :D

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 12:46
by brooce-leroy
Sorry Tom, it was late. :?

It is back now.

No, its not any of those either.

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 15:11
by Markgway
Love Battlefield.

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 16:53
by tom2681
OK, so it's a HK film that looks like this:

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... ueno.1.jpg

and this:

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... ctions.jpg

It's not:
-Purple Storm
-Big Bullet
-Downtown Torpedoes
-Avenging Fist
-Twins Effect
-Beast Cops
-Crazy 'n the City
-Heroic Duo
-Bambi 2 :D
-Bittersweet Life
-Divergence
-OldBoy
-House of Fury

(Just to summarize).

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 17:18
by EvaUnit02
Is it a film by Johnie To?

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 17:35
by grim_tales
Running Out of Time?

Tom I didnt know the two shots were from the same movie :D

Posted: 03 Feb 2006, 20:37
by tom2681
Dragon Squad ?