Page 3 of 3
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 30 Mar 2011, 20:44
by romerojpg
Honestly I have no idea at all what speed my line is, could be 1MB or 50MB for all I care.
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 12:08
by bradavon
romerojpg wrote:Honestly I have no idea at all what speed my line is, could be 1MB or 50MB for all I care.
Huh? You were complaining further up your Internet is slow.
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 12:13
by bradavon
Bring back the missing options in the new Firefox menu:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... onal-menu/
Move the Firefox button on to the address bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... ox-button/
Remove the Firefox button (press ALT to bring back menu bar) but keep tabs-on-top (best place):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... on-remove/
Bring back the status bar:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... us-4-evar/
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 17:09
by romerojpg
Bloody hell just went to Firefox 4, giving me a headache already

I am soo used to 3 its just wrong
Not a fan of all that wasted space at the top mind you! and I want my tabs below my favorites, mmmm.
I selected to get rid of the menu bar but then how do you access options/tools etc..?
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 18:23
by IronMonkey
You can have tabs below your bookmarks. Check the menu. There is less wasted space in FF4 than there was in FF3.
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 19:01
by romerojpg
Yeah I have read a few manuals so far saying how to do and what to do, plenty of options it seems
I guess I will get used to it. I am just surprised there is no simple option to just have everything the old way (if someone wanted) and just then have the speed etc.. increased over 3
Re: Mozilla Firefox 4.0: RELEASED!
Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 20:34
by bradavon
There is. Right click and turn menus/add-on bar etc... back on.
Tabs on top is the future, loads of space is wasted with legacy menus back. The Firefox menu replaces them. I posted an extension if you want to add stuff back to it. Not that I think you need it.