Page 3 of 4

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 16:38
by Shingster
bradavon wrote:Not one but two blokes fancying me in the last few weeks took me by surprise.
Romero and Mark?

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 16:46
by bradavon
My bad, that makes it four blokes in the last few weeks.

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 18:17
by romerojpg
If I was gonna bum a man hard and nasty, sorry Brad but you are so low down that cue you will be dead by the time I get to you.

Slater and Clooney first :D

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 19:07
by EvaUnit02
Romero came out of the closet a long time ago on these boards. I'm being dead serious here.

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 21:40
by IronMonkey
grim_tales wrote:but I never want to kill myself or something like that.
(Sorry for saying that BTW, like what IM said)
There's a difference between self-harm and wanting to kill yourself though...

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 22:17
by grim_tales
True. When I said "sorry" I was referring to my whole post when it seemed similar to yours (break ups and feeling low). I haven't wanted to self harm though.

Posted: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
by IronMonkey
grim_tales wrote:I haven't wanted to self harm though.
Thats a good thing. :)

Posted: 19 Apr 2009, 00:32
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:Not one but two blokes fancying me in the last few weeks took me by surprise.
Were you at the Opticians?

Posted: 19 Apr 2009, 09:19
by bradavon
Amazingly, no. You'd think so but urmm no.

Posted: 19 Apr 2009, 13:46
by romerojpg
EvaUnit02 wrote:Romero came out of the closet a long time ago on these boards. I'm being dead serious here.
Did he, good job we have different usernames or we would get confused.

Re:

Posted: 31 Dec 2010, 23:27
by saltysam
bradavon wrote:My bad, that makes it four blokes in the last few weeks.
have to admit,that retort was pretty sharp :lol:

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 01 Jan 2011, 17:34
by brooce-leroy
I don't drink (much - well only at weekends occasionally and christmas)
I don't smoke
I don't do drugs
I don't gamble
I have suffered from mild depression on and off, and would get very withdrawn, but ok now
I still live at home but we hope to buy our own place in the next year
I've never had a sexual encounter with another man
I hate smoking and have a grudging dislike of people who smoke, on a superficial level, not towards them personally, just prefer if they didn't
I have OCD and cannot have a poo in a public toilet (and if i have to do, i can only do it in a Hung Gar kung fu stance). I can manage a slash but only if I can avoid touching anything, and avoid touching the exit door handle
I have an innate fear of bacteria, and feel uncomfortable if people don't wash their hands after going to the toilet
I'm no oil painting yet incredibly narcissistic
I lost 2 stone last year, but have probably put 1 stone back on
I hate my job but not sure what else I could do?
I hate the oh so smug Tories and hope the Coalition govt. implodes sooner than later
I haven't seen brokeback mountain yet

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 00:19
by Markgway
brooce-leroy wrote:I still live at home but we hope to buy our own place in the next year
You live at home with your ladyfriend? Have you soundproofed the walls. :D
I have OCD and cannot have a poo in a public toilet
I try to avoid public toilets. The seats are disgusting.
and feel uncomfortable if people don't wash their hands after going to the toilet
That's normal. Filthy bastards should wash their hands.
I hate my job but not sure what else I could do?
There's always pimping...
I hate the oh so smug Tories and hope the Coalition govt. implodes sooner than later
And be replaced with what? My disappointment is that the Tories haven't fulfilled any of their major election promises.

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 00:46
by gasteropod
Markgway wrote:I try to avoid public toilets. The seats are disgusting.
I always put toilet paper on the seat if I have to use public ones :thumbs:

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 01:11
by brooce-leroy
Markgway wrote:
brooce-leroy wrote:I still live at home but we hope to buy our own place in the next year
You live at home with your ladyfriend? Have you soundproofed the walls. :D

my wife, and its awkward.
I hate the oh so smug Tories and hope the Coalition govt. implodes sooner than later
And be replaced with what? My disappointment is that the Tories haven't fulfilled any of their major election promises.
Don't get me started on the "we won't put up VAT if you elect us" tory pledges. The most annoying thing is their answer every time to justify the cuts and reversals is to merely blame labour, and say things were worse than they thought. Every single time.

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 01:19
by bradavon
gasteropod wrote:I always put toilet paper on the seat if I have to use public ones :thumbs:
Shitbrake, much?

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 01:19
by gasteropod
What does that mean?

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 08:20
by Markgway
gasteropod wrote:I always put toilet paper on the seat if I have to use public ones :thumbs:
I've done that.

But there's nothing worse than seeing smeared shit on a seat.

Makes me wanna puke.

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 10:12
by grim_tales
I agree. Once I went to a public one and someone left it all over the seat :o

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 13:57
by gasteropod
I don't think I've ever seen that, thankfully.

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 14:17
by bradavon
gasteropod wrote:What does that mean?
Shitbrake did it in American Pie too, remember?

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 14:19
by brooce-leroy
i've been to china where some of the public toilets make the one in trainspotting look like the penthouse suite at the Astoria. With shit smeared over walls, unflushed, and piled high.

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 15:46
by IronMonkey
bradavon wrote:
gasteropod wrote:What does that mean?
Shitbrake did it in American Pie too, remember?
See we might have got your reference / joke if you'd said "Shitbrick". LOL. :D

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 16:29
by bradavon
IronMonkey wrote:See we might have got your reference / joke if you'd said "Shitbrick". LOL. :D
He says Shitbrake/Shitbreak:

* "I understand that it sounds like Stifler is saying "shitbrick", but it makes more sense that the name be "Shit-break" as that character's quirk is that he has to go home, everyday, for a.. say it with me... shit break."
* "This issue is discussed on the dvd commentary track. They mention how people think he's being called shitbrick but it really is shitbreak."


Source: http://nwtekno.org/printthread.php?threadid=84802

It's always blatantly sounded like shitbreak to me, not shitbrick at all :).

Re: Tell us something about yourself we don't know!

Posted: 03 Jan 2011, 22:07
by luckystars
Hey Bradavon (who seldom visits the forum these days..apparently) got it right!!! :evil: :evil: :clap: :clap: :clap: