The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Stevie Ann performs one of my favourite songs: Personal Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkueC-FTVNs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkueC-FTVNs
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Jack Black on Letterman's top 10 list...
"Top Ten things you dont wanna hear in a music store"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4kUjpP ... ed&search=
"Top Ten things you dont wanna hear in a music store"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4kUjpP ... ed&search=
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Yeah, although at times he annoys me, or disgusts me...Shen wrote:jack black is cool
I like this song of his and his husband...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85sWIybFk0
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
yeah i quiet like Tenacious D too, tho i havent listened to them in aaages
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
yeah i like only a few songs too.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Letterman vs CNN...
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9t9DlvmRZ0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CR7C-SNbaE
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Cx81tuwew
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsGWr68FKPU
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avO79JeR6zw
Good stuff
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9t9DlvmRZ0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CR7C-SNbaE
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Cx81tuwew
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsGWr68FKPU
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avO79JeR6zw
Good stuff
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Killer Meteor
- Hail the Judge!
- Posts: 2380
- Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05
Tribute to actor Lu Feng - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACe1QqFTDsk
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
For me, Tom, and all other cat-lovers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwqpHsMExg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwqpHsMExg
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Not really youtube, but stage 6...
Here's Jonathan Ross on his Asian Invasion program, visiting Hong Kong and talking to Stephen Chow
50 minutes program. Good quality.
http://stage6.divx.com/user/soulrocket/ ... -hong-kong
I believe stage 6 also has some other Jonathan Ross Asian Invasion and Japanorama shows ... just use the search function if you're interested.
Here's Jonathan Ross on his Asian Invasion program, visiting Hong Kong and talking to Stephen Chow
http://stage6.divx.com/user/soulrocket/ ... -hong-kong
I believe stage 6 also has some other Jonathan Ross Asian Invasion and Japanorama shows ... just use the search function if you're interested.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
This guy's videos have got to be seen/heard to be believed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyEw9bT8yQ
Try and keep a straight face through this one (I'm sure his hands are actually saying "take on me" throughout): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxvOKuLUQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyEw9bT8yQ
Try and keep a straight face through this one (I'm sure his hands are actually saying "take on me" throughout): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxvOKuLUQ0
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
A nice 6+ minute great compilation that shows why Dennis Bergkamp is the greatest football player EVER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGmuPub2UQ
My god... I've seen it all before and it's still pure poetry in motion. And Wenger kept him on the bench all during the CL final(!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGmuPub2UQ
My god... I've seen it all before and it's still pure poetry in motion. And Wenger kept him on the bench all during the CL final(!)
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Takashi Beat Kitano, football... and binoculars.
Yeap... it's a japanese gameshow again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SmyIMb ... Item/19522
Yeap... it's a japanese gameshow again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SmyIMb ... Item/19522
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
Looks like the England football team.Yi-Long wrote:Takashi Beat Kitano, football... and binoculars.
Yeap... it's a japanese gameshow again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SmyIMb ... Item/19522

-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
KIDS AND WII...
Chinese kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDdErzFw ... re=related
Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpd ... re=related
Another baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG-HyVVE ... re=related
Chinese kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDdErzFw ... re=related
Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mBLWpd ... re=related
Another baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG-HyVVE ... re=related
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Irn Bru version of The Snowman:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI

The baby laughing at the Wii is cute, in a crazy sort of way
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI
The baby laughing at the Wii is cute, in a crazy sort of way

